Mr. Biddle, could you provide some more information, there are two Lots 15 A and 15B
John Biddle said:February 26, 2013 12:54 pm PST
I am searching for all title Insurance, escrow, or moetgage Documents that have ever been generated for Lot 15, Lot 15A, or Lot 15B, Apple Valley Subdivision, Powell, Park County, WY
Steven Menchaca said:May 3, 2012 7:39 pm PST
I have a customer that would like to order O&E Reports for the following properties in Wyoming:
1. NE/4 of Tract 40 as resurveyed, formerly known as Section 34 under original government survey, T49N, R92W, 6th P.M., Big Horn County. 100% of 160 acres.
2. Tract 42-A as resurveyed, formerly known as the NW/4NW/4 of Section 33 under original government survey, T49N, R92W, 6th P.M., Big Horn County. 100% of 40 acres.
3. W/2 of Tract 39 as resurveyed, formerly known as the W/2NW/4 of Section 35 under original government survey, T49N, R92W, 6th P.M., Big Horn County, 100% of 80 acres.
4. Tracts 43-A & 43-B as resurveyed, formerly known as the N/2NE/4 of Section 32 under original government survey, T49N, R93W, 6th P.M., Big Horn County, 100% of 80 acres.
5. NE/4 of Section 8, SAVE AND EXCEPT that 9.17 acre portion located in the SE/4 as conveyed to the Big Horn Railroad Company on 10/20/1905 and recorded in the Big Horn County Book 9 of Deeds, Page 566 on 8/16/1906, located in the County Clerk and Recorder’s Office for Washakie County, Worland, Wyoming, leaving remaining in said NE/4 150.83 acres, more or less, T48N, R92W, 6th P.M., Washakie County. 100% of 150.83 acres.
We believe that Holly Sugar owns all of the properties. We are particularly interested in any information regarding the mineral rights associated with these properties. Please advise as to the cost and timing of the O&E Reports.
Steven D. Menchaca
200 Commerce, Irvine, CA 92602
Content copyright . Bitter Creek Title Services, Inc. All rights reserved.